582. It’s winter at Hogwarts and some clever Hufflepuff muggleborns put a vanishing cabinet in the middle of the Forbidden Forrest and its sister cabinet in an empty room. At breakfast the next morning they hear a group of Slytherin muggleborns arguing with one of their housemates who claims to have “made it to Narnia”.
596. When a young muggleborn comes to Hogwarts for the first time, he says “This is Hogwarts?”, only to be answered with “No, this is Patrick.” The purebloods are somewhat alarmed when all the muggleborns start rolling on the floor laughing about a starfish.
604. When the muggleborns learn Alohomora, they design sonic screwdriver-themed wandholders and use them in school a lot. When the purebloods ask, it goes like: “What’s that?” “The Doctor’s screwdriver.” “Dr. Who?” “YOU KNOW DOCTOR WHO TOO?!”
648. On April Fools’ Day, muggleborns run around pulling old-fashioned muggle pranks, including whoopee cushions and hand buzzers.
650. Muggleborns have used speeches or lines from movies to unnerve their pureblood bullies. A muggleborn used Liam Neeson’s speech from Taken after one of her books was stolen. Another used Samuel L. Jackson’s Ezekiel speech from Pulp Fiction. Their stolen belongings were promptly returned.
743. Muggleborns teaching Hagrid “Taking the Hobbits to Isengard”. He like to sing it when he takes a class into the Forbidden Forest.
746. Hermione Granger proposes a new department of the Ministry of Magic: the Department of Magical Children’s Welfare. It allows for muggleborn and muggle-raised halfbloods to be protected by the very society they are going to be thrown into at 11 years old.
747. After Hogwarts, Hermione wrangles Ron, Harry, and Neville into a new project: Writing a pre-first year muggleborn guide that explains things like wizarding culture, slang, and magical technology. Headmaster McGonnegal thinks this is a brilliant idea and sends the pamphlet along with the muggleborn and muggle-raised halfblood acceptance letters.